We respect your privacy and will continue to do so. To ensure efficiency of the Hawke X-ACT application, the following permissions should be enabled:
- Access to Internet: to visit the Hawke website and to upload Pellet Database updates if required.
- Access to Network State: to ensure that an Internet connection is present for (1) above.
- Access to Camera: to measure slope angle with the device’s camera.
- Access to GPS: to obtain altitude at the current location for air density calculations.
- Access to External Storage: to read and write user-files to attached external storage (SD card).
None of this user-data can be relayed to Hawke.
This statement clarifies the permissions used and the functionality that these allow.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding the above statement or require more information.